Brake Services and Repairs
At Trinity Automotive, we understand the importance of your brakes for the safety of you, your family and the public at large. That's why we: use parts that meet or exceedmanufacturers specifications and hold the quality of our work practices to the highest standard. Every inch counts in an emergency stop!
Have your brakes checked when you have any of the following symptoms:
- Your vehicle pulls to one side when you press on the brakes
- Your brakes require more pressure than normal to stop.
- Pedal sinks to the floor
- Scraping noise
- Chatter noise when your press on the brake pedal
- Brakes drag when you are not pressing the pedal
- Hard pedal
- Low brake pedal
- Pedal Pulsation
- Grabby brakes
- Yellow or brownish fluid leak under the car